PVC Boots With Steel Toe Why You Should Wear At Work?
PVC Boots With Steel Toe Guide
Do you know how many foot injuries occurred every year? As per the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports, there are at least 60000 feet injuries from work every year. And the average cost of those people lost workdays is about 9600USD$. The foot injuries reasons are objects falls that weigh about 30 pounds.
In the early years after World War II, there were few securities for the workers. Even though they need to climb a very tall building, or lift heavy stuff, or work in a chemical environment. As a result, this caused many workers deaths or injuries every year. And because of the security law’s absence, many companies would replace injured workers rather than provide securities.
Until in 1970, the US Congress enacted an Act to ensure workers’ security. And it also required that the employers should provide and require workers to wear securities while working. The OSHA requires that employers can send workers home if they don’t wear the safety shoes. And the OSHA requirement can prevent people exposed to hazards such as punctures, lacerations, crushing, sprains, and falls.
What Kind Of Jobs Use The PVC work boots?
First, let’s first point out the advantages of the PVC work boots. Lightweight, waterproof, cheap price, if you want to know more about the PVC rubber boots differences, you can go to PVC Rubber Boots The Complete Guide For You.
The industries that take advantages of the PVC work boots are as below:
Custodial, farming & agriculture, poultry & food processing, oil rigs, chemical plants, fishing, and wildlife.
What kind of PVC work boots in the market?
Chemical resistant. What kind of PVC work boots are suitable for you? That depends on your work environment hazards. For example, if your work in the chemical plant needs the PVC boots to anti-corrosion of the chemical.
Super waterproof. While if your work environment is damp in a food processing line, you need PVC boots with super waterproof function. So your feet will keep dry for the whole day.
PVC boots with steel toe. Some people work in wildlife or agriculture, and they often lift and move heavy stuff. In this condition, it’s essential to choose PVC boots with a steel tool. Therefore, it will protect your feet from heavy objects falls.
What Kind Of Injuries That The PVC Boots With Steel Toe Can avoid?
Many of the steel toes in the PVC boots can with up to 75 pounds objects falling pressure from up to three yards. And with the updating technology of these years, the steel toe can withstand several hundred pounds falling pressure. So if you do not want to get an injured foot by the heavy objects, wear PVC boots with steel toe. After all, it saves you from the pains.
The PVC boots with steel toe can not only prevent object falling, but also it can protect you from slips and falls, cuts/lacerations and burns, and punctures.
What Other Protections Does The PVC boots With Steel Toe Provide?
High-temperature heat resistant outsole, sole shoe resistance to hot up to 300℃ for 1 minute. Penetration resistance by an 1100 Newton steel midsole. Electrical resistance, the maximum resistance is about 200 kΩ, Antistatic: Range of 100 kΩ to 1000 MΩ. You can check more data here on Wiki.
Is the PVC Boots With Steel Toe Comfortable To Wear?
Cause the PVC work boots manufacturing process is different with casual shoes. They won’t be as comfortable to wear as casual shoes. But the safety shoes manufacturer has taken other ways to ensure the boots’ comforts. It would be terrible without considering the comfort cause the boots will be on the feet for several hours.
So when you are buying the PVC work boots, please follow below advice:
- Don’t expect that the too tight PVC work boots will fit after waring. Unlike the casual shoes, the PVC work boots will not stretch after some time wearing. On the contrary, it will hurt your feet.
- Measure both your feet. It’s because feet will differ in size, and that’s possible you can not put one of your feet into the PVC work boots. So please take this in mind.
- You’d better buy shoes to fit the bigger feet. That’s because you need to wear socks when the boots are on, and the socks will take some room in the boots. So it won’t be too tight if you buy a bigger size.
- Don’t forget to buy the shock-absorbing insoles when you need to walk or stand on hard floors. The insoles will keep your heel from shocking pain.
How Long Does The PVC Work Boots Can Last?
Since workers wear the PVC work boots in a hazardous environment, the PVC safety boots will take harm from time to time. To protect the PVC safety boots for longtime use, you need to follow below tips:
- Wear them for work only. It makes sense, and they will last a long time if you reduce the time to wear. So please wear them only at work.
- Clean the boots regularly. Since there will be chemicals on boots after work, it’s best to clean them to avoid corrosion.
- Proper Storage. Please do not keep them dirty after work; the chemicals and bacteria will damage the boots quickly. So please keep them clean and dry.
- Spray the care down. Usually, the PVC boots seller will provide the care spray to clean the chemicals. So please do remember to spray them down every day.
Our company is a professional PVC safety boots manufacturer in China. And if you want to wholesale the boots or shoes, please contact us. We will get back to you within 12 hours.